Monday, March 27, 2006

Mom has RETURNED!!



Well, the house is still standing, and mostly the way I left it. The girls are just as sweet and giggly as ever. BUT, the husband is in sad shape indeed. It has been a long time since I have seen such a bad case of the chickenpox. The picture only gives you some idea. Kayla and Sierra are glad I am back so they can finally rest! They did an awesome job taking care of him. I couldn't be more proud. We also had some fantastic friends who stepped in where the girls couldn't. God certainly does provide.
Kraig is healing, not as quickly as he'd like, but healing none the less. Like I said, the picture gives you the general idea, but I left the truly bad stuff for your imagination. Besides, it really would gross you out! Right now, he is up and about and tends to wear out quickly. Hopefully, going back to work next week won't kill him.
Anyway, I had an awesome time at Melanie's. She has a very nice facility and it was fun helping her make it better. My muscles were very sore from the long week of working and playing. I was afraid the airport would do a "cavity search" because I walked so funny. Fortunately for me, they passed me by. I should also note, in my desire to be politically correct...I decided to try "tree hugging". This is not recommended when skiing as I quickly learned. Thankfully, I made it home with all my limbs still attached and working as properly as they were when I left. Well, I must go now, the "spotted one" will need my help again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe Kraig! I'm so sorry you're finally hitting that age where chicken pox consumes your entire being, but shoot, give it some time and the itching will stop.

Unfortunately, my retaining of these pictures and continual observance of this page will continue. Indefinitely.

Yippy!
Trevor