Saturday, March 04, 2006

Dad calls me "Gappy"

This week I (Sierra) lost 2 teeth! Dad keeps calling me “Gappy”. I have 2 others that are loose. Mom says she will have to feed me just applesauce and runny mashed potatoes if I lose any more this week.

We decided this week that unless the Air Force gives us dates sooner that we will be moving to Mimi’s in Oklahoma for awhile. But not until after school is out. I am excited about going there, but sad about moving away from my friends.

Tomorrow is Aunt Mel’s Birthday. We called her today so we could be first, and not forget.

Tomorrow is also Super Silly Sierra’s Soup, Sub, and Salad Shoppe! It will be our restaurant for Sunday instead of going out to eat. The VanFosson’s will be coming. They just had a new baby 2 weeks ago. I am excited to see her and her brother and sisters too. One of Dad’s friends might come too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware that you all had a website...thanks for the info! Glad to hear that all is well in the Smith house. Many changes here on the home front too. Let me know if you decide to move to Okie, maybe we can meet up! Love to all!
Aunt Tammi