Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hi! This is Sierra. This weekend, I update the blog!!! I have been cleaning my house and going to school. I have been doing fun stuff like working with magnets, having recess, and reading books like After My Bath and The Three Little Pigs. Kayla is struggling to keep up with her homework.

Daddy went to the USAF recruiter. He talked with the recruiter, turned in his papers, and bummed free stuff (t-shirt, pens, stress balls) off of him! Afterwards, he and Mom bought Kayla and me each something. I got an Air Force magnet, and I'm going to put it on the car!

On Sundays, since we don't get to go out to eat as much as we used to, we have a different restaurant at our house every week! This week, our restaurant is called Betty's Spaghettis! We have invited our friends, the Kendigs and Tina Long, to join us at this restaurant.

Okay, back to Kraig. Six year olds don't have a great mind for details. Anyway, I will have to go up to Baltimore for my physical. Yeah--can't wait for the checking of my body cavities. :( After that, it will be another two weeks before the results of the physical come in, and the recruiter will then send ALL of my paperwork (security form, credit check, etc.) down to Randolf AFB in Texas. Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I have to wait (surprise!) for the next Chaplain Review Board (whenever that is). And then, . . . . . . . It's hopefully going to end soon!

So, there's our weekly blog. It's now on the schedule, so hopefully, it will stay up-to-date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sierra. I hate to break it to you, but I'm guessing Dad stole that magnet they "bought" you as well. You know what to expect for your next birthday, right? A nice Air Force T-shirt.

But I'm happy things are moving along with the AF. Good luck with the body cavity search. Make him buy you dinner first.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sierra, I just cannot believe you are 6 years old already. Where is the time going? Which thing do you like to do best? Clean your room? Tell Daddy that Zi got the package today and thanks very much for everything. But my horn is broken.