Saturday, February 11, 2006

February 11, 2006




Hey everyone!This is Kayla.It's my week to update the blog.I'm doing better with my homework.I still hate(sorry,I meant dislike)homework though.I am sorry to say that I got a C on my report card.Sierra got all good grades on her report card(she doesn't get letter grades).Now About the Air Force, as you can imagine, we are very short on patience. In cschool, I'm learning about the St. Mary's River Project (SMRP). This project helps us understand about our watershed area. I'm having a lot of fun, and I think I'm going to like it when we move into the Air Force.

We had a date last night with Dad. We ate at CiCi's Pizza, and then played games there. WE also sent to Jacob's Well, and then watched some of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, but they were too long for us, and we didn't even get to see the lighting of the torch! I really wanted to! Here are some pictures from our date.

Sierra's doing better on her reading. She's enjoying reading, even though she says she doesn't.

Daddy's getting medical records from various places so that he can schedule his physical. The physical will take four hours! He has to have everything checked. Basically, I think he's in the USAF.

Call me sometime!

Kayla (for the East Coast Smith Family)

No comments: