Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Multi-job City!

In seminary, I worked a variety of different jobs, and usually at the same time, as well as doing classwork! It was great fun, and I so longed for the day when I would have one job. Having had just one job for the last 5.9 years, I am now back in the situation of having several jobs! I'm working at Staples Tuesday-Thursday, and Saturday, from 6 a.m. until 11 a.m. I am teaching two classes at the local junior college (CSM) on Tuesday and Thursday (12-1:25 and 5:30-6:55). Jen is also teaching two classes at CSM on Tuesday and Thursday. On top of that, I am now working at a local Christian school--King's Christian Academy--as the a lunchroom monitor, a resource room person, and American History teacher! Three jobs, plus a family, working out, running, etc. It's gonna be busy for a while! On top of that, we're still waiting . . . . on the Air Force recruiter to call. If you need me, try my cellphone. If that doesn't work, try the local insane asylum!!!

No comments: