Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day #3 of AF Conference

Just a quick note before I go to our Dining-In. If you don't know what that is, check this out (http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforce/a/afdiningin.htm). Anyway, went to the White House today (first time I've been), Arlington National Cemetery (toured around by the Honor Guard), the Air Force Memorial (more impressive than I expected), and then the Air and Space Museum, where I went into a flight simulator and had my picture taken by teens on a pictorial scavenger hunt (one of our group had her picture taken by a Chinese woman--spy? This is D C!!!). Anyway, I'm off to our Dining In. This is our cool, fancy uniform for such an affair.


Toodles! There will be more tomorrow, the last day of the conference, which is good, as I'm almost out of clothes!!!

2 comments:

60 toes said...

Looking good Chaps.

-C

GoughRMAK said...

Fancy duds!! Never seen you so dressed up.