Friday, March 16, 2007

Views and Sierra-isms





This is the view from our house. You can see the Rockies in the background during this beautiful sunset.

Sierra, as usual, keeps us laughing. Here are just a few "Sierra-isms" for your entertainment.
1. (After neighing loudly) "I'm kind of like a horse."
2. (After commenting on her roaring like a tiger)
Me--"You're not a tiger!"
She-"I'm just talented!"
3. While putting her to bed one night, she comments, "Dad, you're getting a uni-brow!"
4. Tonight, while she is doing her homework, she asks, "How do you spell 'nerd'?"
Me--"You spell 'nerd' like 'S-i-e-r-r-a'."
She-"Dad, how do you spell 'nerd'?"
Me--"K-a-y-l-a"
Kayla--"Oh, Dad! That was mean!!!"
She-"'Nerd!' Dad, how do you spell 'nerd'?"
Jen--"Sierra, you spell 'nerd' as 'n-e-r-d'."
She-"You know, like 'Leonard'!!"
5. 5. I called Sierra the other day and asked her to do something for me. She said, "I love you," and I said, "You're cute." Sierra responds with "Ah, you never tell me I'm cute." WHAT KIND OF FATHER AM I?

Life is just a barrel of laughs with children!!! Check back often--we'll try to keep these up-to-date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, when God blesses you, he Really blesses you. What a fabulous view you have. No wonder Sierra is so inspired. Glad to hear you are all doing well, at least I think you all are. How bout Jen?