Sunday, July 16, 2006

Update on us!!!

Kayla comes back on Thursday. We all miss her terribly, and can't wait for her to come back! She'll come back to moving preparations, and a house that will soon no longer belong to us!
That's right--our house sold in 1.5 weeks. Thank you, God! The settlement date is September 8th, which means I have to give Jen "Power of Attorney" to sign the papers on my behalf, which means she'll have TONS and TONS of writing to do on that day. We mostly got what we asked for, and the buyer mostly got what she asked for, so everybody's happy.
I managed to run 1.5 miles in 15 minutes tonight, which is close to my target of 1.5 miles in 12 minutes, so I'm pretty proud of myself. It's supposed to be blazing hot this week, so here's hoping I can keep it up!!!
Jen and I have decided to take the first two weeks of August and live it up!!! Well, okay--actually, we just want to get some things done (D.C., King's Dominion, etc.) that we've not gotten done or haven't done in a while with the girls before we split from So. MD.
Here's the updated schedule--
1. I go to COT in Alabama the 13th or 14th of August.
2. AF picks up our stuff either the last week of Aug. or the first week of September.
3. House settles on the 8th of September.
4. Girls and Jen go somewhere?
5. Girls and Jen come to AL on the 12th or 13th of September.
6. I graduate from COT on the 15th of September.
7. We drive out to WY from there, to begin our new lives.
I did get to preach again at Soutpoint today. It was a great time, and I am very grateful that they allowed me to preach.
Questions? Comments? Old war stories? Shoot us an e-mail!!!

No comments: