Friday, January 13, 2006

Well, we've finally heard--I have been accepted into Phase III of the Chaplain Accessions Application Process! This is AWESOME NEWS!!! We are not very gifted in "patience." So, here's what this means--we have to meet with a recruiter who will guide us through all of the paperwork, negotiations (any advice out there?), etc., necessary to sign our lives away! No idea how long this will take. It's going to require me to find one or more part-time jobs, and perhaps Jenny as well. Actually, I start work at Staples on Tuesday, unless I get something better. Jen's pretty psyched about the employee discount. At any rate, it's been a much less stressed evening at the Smith house. I'll keep you up-to-date as I know more. Sorry it's not been an very active blog, but we just haven't known much!

No comments: