Sunday, April 20, 2008

Final Out

Well, I'm finished out-processing for my upcoming deployment (a.k.a. "vacation"). I'm excited about going, although not necessarily ready to leave my fam. Nevertheless, I was able to attend F. E. Warren's 2nd Annual Father-Daughter Banquet last night, where we played, feasted, and danced (interesting for a Southern Baptist, huh?). Here's our picture therefrom . . .



My deployed e-mail is kasjen@gimail.af.mil (note that it is NOT gmail, but gImail!). My address is . . .

Rank/Name
379 AEW/HC
APO AE 09309.

Blessings to your and yours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. Have a great time and speedy return from vacation. oh, and nice car Jen!
Amy Jo

GoughRMAK said...

Great picture. Glad you were able to enjoy that for the girls. I'm sure they had a good time.

Hope you "enjoy" your "vacation". You can always drop me a line to my navy.mil address (first.last@navy.mil) when you get where you are going.

Good Luck and keep your head on a swivel.

Rich

EEEEMommy said...

I'll be praying for you, and for your lovely bride and daughters! If I could mysteriously leave a Frosty on the doorstep for Jen, I would!
Love you all,
Angel