Saturday, November 11, 2006

November 11, 2006

Hello! How is everyone? Everyone here in Wyoming is good. We went and had supper with Aunt Melanie and some other people last night. Aunt Mel said we looked "stunning" as she said in her e-mail to family this morning (dad showed me). Thanks Aunt Mel.We also saw Anna's jewelry show :it was called the Show Of Hands. She had some pretty jewelry but it was expensive. I understand that though. After all, she does use gold, silver, and expensive jewels and diamonds.
Not this last Thursday, but the Thursday before that I got a D on my report card so now I can't read freely for 2 weeks. Last night I started crying because I was so upset with myself. I still am. Fortunately, my 2 weeks are almost over. I just have to wait until the end of Thursday to read. Cool!
We had a 1/2 day for school yesterday. The rest of the week was a normal school week. Well, that's all for now. Talk to you later.
The Smith Family

No comments: