Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Newest Member!



The Smiths
What's up? Figured I would introduce our newest member of the family. When we were talking about moving from MD, we promised the girls a pet. Then, we rented a huge house here, and decided we REALLY needed a pet, especially as there are times I'll be away. So, my sister took up the job of getting us a pet, and here we have . . . . . . . . Milo!

Milo is a Blue Heeler/Lab/Other mix. He's very sweet and smart and terribly ferocious! He gets along well with the girls (all three of them), and he's already decided he owns the house. We do have to correct that 'attitude' every now and again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Greetings from Southern Maryland! Thanks for introducing us to your newest family member. It's great to hear that you are getting settled into your new home. Sounds like you will be getting lots of chances to enjoy the snow this year. (I love snow) It is cold, wet, raining and extremely windy here today. There are about a zillion leaves on the ground everywhere you look. (Might have to start shoveling them like snow) The dog especially has been having a great time rolling in the leaves. (Not when it's raining) Jacob & Jeremy have been keeping us busy. They started swimming lessons and are loving it. Brett & Ric both took their Skills Test for CSM. They both did fantastic! They plan to start taking classes next semester. Got to run for now. Just wanted to say "Hi"... we miss you all. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! -The Bowens

Anonymous said...

Hey, how is it that nobody told me that you had a blog?!?!?
Buggers All!
Love,
Angel

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm caught up now. I just finished reading every entry, yes, every single one, and yes, I'm sure there are probably numerous other things that I should be doing, but oh well.
The girls are growing up beautifully and I love their commentary! I wish we could come out to WY and visit! Maybe someday. I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to see you before we moved to IN!
We miss you guys! Have you found a church out there yet?
Love to everyone,
Angel
P.S. I bookmarked you now, so you'll never be able to get away from me! (Ethan got a kick out of that as he watches me type.)