Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Smiths

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I recieved some pretty cool things this morning. So, I figured I'd share. First was a 2 page letter from Kayla in which she said that "no one escapes my love". It was very sweet. I will have to blow it up and frame it for when she is a teenager and needs a reminder. She also gave me a coupon for her to make supper for the family one night...she valued it at $100.00. I didn't realize she was that good a chef yet!
Anyway, Sierra wrote me a poem...

My Mom
Pretty as an angel.
Smells like roses.
Feels like a warm blanket.
Kisses me all the time.
Loves sandwiches and me.

Now wasn't that cute??? Who knew that Sierra ranks right up there with sandwiches? And just for the record, I prefer ice cream.
Oh, and before I go...someone wanted to know how much Kayla needed to go to Aunt Mel's camp. Well, Aunt Mel updated her site with the prices ($250.00 for the class). However that doesn't include transportation. All those intrested in contributing, contact Kayla.
Well, I'd better go.
Jen

No comments: