Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Smith Girls

It's birthday month once again in the Smith family household. Mom, Sierra, and I, Kayla, are now one year older. Sierra is now 8 and I am now 12.
Sierra wants to type something now. Here it is: I was sick yesterday. It was a very unpleasant experience.
Other than our birthdays and the little event yesterday there really hasn't been anything interesting going on around here. so we'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
The Smiths

Apparently, their father says, going out to eat at a fondue restaurant in Manitou Springs, CO; having homemade bread and potato soup or sloppy joes for their birthday suppers (they got the meal of their choice); being able to take homemade sugar cookies to share at school; and receiving gifts don't rate as very interesting to the girls. Hmmmmmmmmmmm--will their father remember this?! I wonder.

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

Happy Birthday, ladies! :)
Wow! Only one more year before you'll have your own teenager! Craziness!
P.S. Next time you have Potato Soup and Homemade Bread, give me a call, I'd love to drop by for dinner. ;)