Sunday, August 26, 2007

Update!

This summer has been uber-busy! We've had visits to make, funerals to attend, and visitors to receive. The largest and longest-staying group of visitors was my sister-in-law and her family from the mighty Mitten State! Her husband could only stand us for a week, but she and her two boys stuck it out for around four weeks!!!! Brave woman . . . . . What could cousins possibly do for four weeks? Hmmmmmmmmmm, let me count the ways--
1. See the USAF Thunderbirds;


2. Buy cowboy hats;


3. Make cookies;


4. Sightsee--
a. Cheyenne Frontier Days--


b. Estes Park, CO--


5. Bowl--




6. Get in LOTS of trouble!





So, stay tuned--I plan to blog what I did this weekend, and it's a doozy!!! I'm sore, tired, and NOT cranky!!!! For more information, check out this website--http://www.14ers.org/page.php?pname=peaks/sawatch/belford/standard. Also, not that I know how to put a video on, but my input for the whole music thing is Jimmy Needham's "Lost at Sea."

4 comments:

The Shindigs said...

It looks like you had lots of fun with the cousins.

What an impressive hike! Was that the one you were going to take Joe on?
Looking forward to hearing all about it.

G

GoughRMAK said...

I don't think I could stand my cousins being around that long. You are brave to host them that long.

Nice pictures. Sounds like you have been busy.

Rich

The Shindigs said...

K, were you disappointed about something? Did J tell you you had to wait for ice cream at home? With your lip stuck out that far and your arms crossed, it appears that you are not in your happy place.

What are friends for, you ask? To be tolerated, and enjoyed.

Thanks for the phone call yesterday, J.

Scott said...

WOW! Looks like some great times were had. I can't wait to hear about it all. :)
~J