Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cheyenne Frontier Days!

Yep, for those in the know, it's that time of year in Cheyenne again! I won't post all of the pictures, but here's a few for you to enjoy.

First, we have the 500 head of cattle drive down the ride (we could see it from our house, but chose to get a closer view!).




Our youngest took the pics, so you must accept them for as they are! Yesterday was the first Cheyenne Frontier Days parade (with Gen. T. Michael Moseley as the Grand Marshall). There's just a few pics from that.










Lastly, I had to have new "official photos" taken, so here's my best shot. I'd really like to know your opinion of this one!!!

7 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

Great pictures. Looks like a neat parade. How did that Navy band find it way there? I didn't think you guys were on any maps.

I like the "Official Photo". That should get you promoted to Major early.

The Shindigs said...

I see Rich and I saw the Sailor boys. Doesn't the USAF know how to play any instrument?

What has the medical corp decided to do about that red triangular appendage now growing under your nose? Is it due the silo's and leaking rads? That photo should get you a 4.0 on your next fitness report.

For $40 I won't email it to your boss.

Your devoted friend.

Bill Darden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill Darden said...

Joe may only cost you $40, but I demand $100 in small unmarked bills to not email a link to Ch. Breig!

Great photos of the Cattle Drive, I can't wait until multisensory email with aromatic attachments are the norm!

EEEEMommy said...

Classy!
You guys are a riot! (All three of you) Such nice friends you have blackmailing you! :)

The parade does look like a lot of fun! I'd say it would be a fun thing to come out and do next summer maybe, but I've been told recently that I'm becoming flaky and undependable about such commitments, so I won't be making any promises about visiting people in the future. "Lord, willing and the creek don't rise" even seems like too much of a commitment; so some random day, when you're least expecting it, your doorbell will ring and it won't be a Frosty on your doorstep! Be afraid, be very afraid! :)

Scott said...

Perfect Kraig, perfect!!! That will look great in the foyer of the chapel offices. At least those coming to you for counsel will know exactly what kind of person they are getting. :)
~J

Anonymous said...

bahahahahahaha. best military photo EVER! thats why i love you man. Miss you tonssss. ;) hopefully i'll still make it out there sometime!!!